Haddonfield Public Library
60 Haddon Avenue N. Haddonfield, NJ 08033-2469 · 856-429-1304
Mon-Thurs 10am-9pm Fri 10am-6pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun 1pm-5pm
"My guess is (it will be) about 300 years until computers are as good as, say, your local reference library in search."
- Craig Silverstein, Director of Technology, Google.com
What is the Teen Advisory Board?
TAB is a group of teens in grade 7-12 who live or go to school in Haddonfield and wish to volunteer their time to creating a robust program for teens at the library.
What do we do?
The Teen Advisory Board’s goal is to promote library services to teens at the Haddonfield Public Library and the community by:
- Planning and implementing teen programs.
- Recommending material for the library’s collection.
- Promoting the library to teens and the community as a whole.
- Creating a welcoming environment for teens.
What’s in it for me?
- Use your creativity to implement fun programs for other teens.
- Make your voice heard by recommending items for the library collection.
- Make new friends.
- Be an active member of your community.
- Gain important service hours for honor societies and college applications.
- Members must be in 7-12 grade and either live or go to school in Haddonfield.
- Members are expected to attend our monthly meetings.
- Members must be willing to attend and participate in TAB events.